There are two components to a burial, the lease for the plot and the digging of grave ( interment ).
The lease is commonly for 50 or 99 years. The fees are determined by individual cemeteries.
The interment fee (digging of grave) is paid each time a coffin or casket is interred into that site.
Common options for burial include lawn graves, mausoleums and monumental graves.
Our burial service include:
- Traditional/Contemporary celebration of departed
- Professional service of our caring staff
- Care and preparation of the departed
- Church, graveside or chapel service
- Choice of coffin/casket
- Personalized memorial stationery
- Audio/visual presentation
- Flower selection
- Catering selection
- Lodgement & Registration of death certificate